- [Jan 2022] Our work on a proactive anti-eavesdropping scheme has been accepted to IEEE TDSC.
- [Aug 2021] Our work on a new attack against ASR systems is to appear in ACSAC 2021. Congratulations, John and Edwin!
- [June 2021] I receive an REU supplement for the NSF CRII project. Thanks to NSF for the support!
- [May 2021] Our work on wireless hidden camera localization is to appear in ACM MobiSys 2021. Congratulations, Yan and Qiuye!
- [April 2021] I am invited to serve on the TPC of IEEE CNS 2021 and IEEE INFOCOM 2022.
- [Mar 2021] I received the FY 21 Junior Faculty Fellowship Program award from the Office of the Vice President for Research and Partnerships (OVPRP) at OU. Thanks to OU OVPRP for the support!
- [Sep 2020] Our work on virtual step PIN pad is to appear in IEEE MASS 2020.
- [Jun 2020] I am invited to serve on the TPC of IEEE INFOCOM 2021.
- [May 2020] I am invited to serve on the TPC of NSS 2020 (the 14th International Conference on Network and System Security).
- [Mar 2020] My CRII proposal is funded by NSF. Thanks to NSF for the support!
- [Mar 2020] I received the FY20 Junior Faculty Fellowship Program award from the Office of the Vice President for Research and Partnerships (OVPRP) at OU. Thanks to OU OVPRP for the support!
- [Oct 2019] I am invited to serve on the TPC of IEEE CNS 2020.
- [Aug 2019] Our work on wireless-assisted key establishment has been accepted to IEEE TMC.
- [Nov 2018] Our work on eavesdropper entrapment is to appear in IEEE INFOCOM 2019.
- [July 2018] Our work on training-agnostic keystroke inference is to appear in ACM CCS 2018.
Dr. Song Fang is an Assistant Professor in the School of Computer Science, University of Oklahoma. He received his Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of South Florida under supervision of Dr. Yao Liu in July 2018. He received his B.Eng. from the South China University of Technology and M.Eng. from the Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications.
- Wireless and Mobile System Security
- Cyber Physical Systems and IoT Security
- Mobile Computing
- Application of Machine Learning in Wireless and Mobile Systems
The asterisk (*) marks student advised by me.
- Poster: PhotoLock: Autonomous Privacy-preserving Photo Sharing in Online Social Networks
Edwin Yang*, Song Fang, Christan Grant, and Le Gruenwald
The Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS), Feb. 2020, San Diego, CA.
- Virtual Multipath Attack and Defense for Location Distinction in Wireless Networks
Song Fang, Yao Liu, Wenbo Shen, Haojin Zhu, and Tao Wang
IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing (TMC), 2017.
- Mimicry Attacks against Wireless Link Signature and New Defense using Time-Synched Link Signature
Song Fang, Yao Liu, and Peng Ning
IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security (TIFS), 2016.
- Wireless Communications under Broadband Reactive Jamming Attacks
Song Fang, Yao Liu, and Peng Ning
IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing (TDSC), 2015.
- Where Are You From? Confusing Location Distinction Using Virtual Multipath Camouflage
Song Fang, Yao Liu, Wenbo Shen, and Haojin Zhu
ACM MobiCom, 2014. (Acceptance Rate: 16.4%=36/220)
Recent Professional Activities
- Serving as Student Travel Committee Chair for IEEE S&P 2022.
- Served as a PC member for IEEE INFOCOM 2022.
- Served as a Session Chair for IEEE INFOCOM 2021.
- Served as a PC member for IEEE INFOCOM 2021, IEEE CNS 2021, NSS 2021.
- Served as a PC member for IEEE CNS 2020, NSS 2020, Workshop on Security, Privacy, Trust, and Machine Learning for Internet of Things (IoTSPT-ML) 2020.
- Served as a PC member for Security and Privacy in Edge Computing Workshop (EdgeSP) 2018, 2019.
© COPYRIGHT 2022 Song Fang, University of Oklahoma.