AME 3623: Embedded Real-Time Systems: Quizzes
- Resistive circuits.
- Resistive-Capacitive circuits.
- Compiling C Code into Machine Instructions.
Problems (Slides 15-21).
- LED manipulation in C
Problem (page 82).
- Atmel compiling and downloading checkout.
- 8-bit digital-to-analog converter.
Solution (the quiz only covered the setting up of the equations.
- Error deadband/clip function.
- Atmel Timers.
- Interrupt-based PWM programming exercise.
- Modify the vending machine FSM to respond to a sequence of 3
nickels by returning a dime and then being ready to dispense a
- Design a FSM for the Robot seeking beacon problem (see slides 61/62).
- Reading a decimal number from the serial input.
- FSM for control of a sonar sensor. Devantech sensor
- FSM for control of a traffic light.
Solution (problem 3a and b)
Last modified: Fri May 3 12:09:36 2013