AME 3623: Project 0
By the end of this project, each individual in the group will demonstrate:
- Writing, compiling and downloading code to the Teensy
- Writing code that affects the state of the digital output ports
- Writing code that reads the state of the digital input ports
As a group, wire the following hardware to your board:
- Connect +3.3V power and ground to the power and ground buses on the breadboard
- Connect at least four LEDs to different outputs (it is best if
these are on the same port). Each of these LEDs needs to be
connected to ground through their own 200 ohm resistor.
- Connect another pin on the same port to +3.3V through a pull-up
resistor. Connect this same pin to to one of the side pins
of the switch. Connect the
common (middle) switch pin to ground.
Each group member must write a program that:
- Waits for the switch to be pressed, then
- displays an interesting LED flashing pattern.
Once your group completes component 1 and everyone in the group
completes component 2, then you must perform a "code review" with the
instructor or the TA. During this code review, you will first discuss
your code and then demonstrate the code executing on your Teensy.
|| Component 2 Complete
All components and code reviews are due by 1:30pm on Thursday,
andrewhfagg -- gmail.com
Last modified: Wed Jan 31 22:17:40 2018